Community Action for Wyoming County is committed to abate poverty, advance self-sufficiency, and affirm the dignity of individuals and families.
Community Action of Wyoming County seeks to improve the quality of life of all the people we serve by focusing on their needs and encouraging them to realize their goals and to become self-sufficient.
- We are accountable to our customers, employees, partners, donors and community.
- We deliver effective, innovative programs and services to our targeted populations and their communities.
- We strive to effectively advocate for the rights of the disadvantaged, low-income individuals and families.
- We are committed to providing assistance in a respectful, strength-based environment.
- We believe in the professional and personal development and growth of our employees.